Private Taj Mahal, Agra Tour by Express Train
Depart from Delhi NCR on the 90-minute Gatimaan Express Train to Agra. Enjoy a private guided tour of The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj. Return to Delhi by Train at 7:30 PM.
Phase one of Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Express Train
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR at 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with breakfast on board.
At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal. After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant.
Second Phase of Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Express Train
Later, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble.
At around 4:30 pm, begin your return journey back to Agra Cantt Railway station, take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi NCR.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Standard Tickets for 2 way return by India’s Fastest Train
- Breakfast & Supper onboard
- Private tour guide for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj Entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Baby Taj Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Please carry a valid photo id for checking in train and monument.
Why Choose Taj Mahal Tour by train
Taj Mahal Tour by train is a really great choice among other tours as it is cost-effective and also lets you explore Indian railways one of the biggest railway systems in the world. Travelling in Indian railways gives you exposure to different aspects of Indian lifestyle which you can’t see on an ordinary tour.
Gatimaan is one of the premium and the fastest train of Indian railways and it is one of the fastest means for the Taj Mahal Tour by train as it takes only 90mins from Delhi to Agra.