2 Days Taj Mahal Agra Tour from Delhi by Train
Experience a 2 days Taj Mahal Agra tour from Delhi by train. the tour start’s from Delhi NCR on the 90-minute Gatimaan Train to Agra. Enjoy a private guided tour of Agra and Fatehpur. Return to Delhi by Train at 7:30 PM the next day.
Phase one of 2 Days Taj Mahal Agra Tour from Delhi
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR at 7:00 am, before being taken to the Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:00 am with breakfast on-board.
At 9:30 am, you will reach the Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard. Have a hassle-free check-in to the hotel, get relaxed.
Firstly, head towards for a lifetime experience of Taj Mahal.
After lunch, we move to the Baby Taj Mahal also known as the Tomb of I’timād-ud-Daulah.
Post-this we head back to the hotel or if needed we can head towards Indian multi-cuisine restaurant for dinner.
Phase two of 2 Days Taj Mahal Agra Tour from Delhi
After check out from the hotel, head towards a sister monument of Taj Mahal known as ‘Agra Fort’.
Later, visit Fatehpur Sikri, a 16th-century Mughal architecture made up of red sandstone. Then get dropped at the Agra railway station around 5:30 PM with the assistance of driver/guide.
Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Standard Tickets for 2 way return by India’s fastest Train -Gatimaan
- Breakfast on Day 1 and Supper on Day 2 onboard train
- Private live tour guide both days
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Entrance fees of the monuments (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Baby Taj Entrance fee INR 300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Fatehpur Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Train to taj mahal from New Delhi
There are several Trains to taj mahal from New Delhi and one of them is Gatimaan which is a premium and fastest Train to taj mahal from New Delhi it just takes 90 minutes which is the fastest means to travel from Delhi to Agra. The Gatimaan is a luxurious train and also have facilities like newspaper and food.so enjoy the best 2 days taj mahal Agra tour from Delhi by train itinerary.