Best of Old Delhi: 3 Hour Exclusive Tuk Tuk/ Rickshaw Tour
Offered exclusively for small groups or individuals, this tour is perfect to explore the main highlights of Old Delhi. Experience an exciting tuk-tuk ride through bazaars, temples and stop for a delightful snack, to sum up this fun tour.
Phase One of Best of Old Delhi Tour
This tour is a great introduction to the authentic old-world charms of Delhi while escaping the nuisance of walking in the traffic. Your friendly guide will greet you at the meeting point near Red Fort. Sit back in your tuk-tuk. Ride past the several colorful, busy bazaars of Old Delhi while your guide explains the important role they play for the locals.
Your first stop is Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque. Spend some time walking around the red sandstone courtyard, Hop onto your tuk-tuk and ride through Khari Baoli, Asia’s largest spice market since the 17th century. Get hands-on information about the wonderful world of spices and their medicinal and health benefits. Stop for a quick snack at the famous Chandni Chowk.
Phase Two of Best of Old Delhi Tour
Head to your next stop, Gurudwara Sis Ganj, a significant prayer house for Sikhs. End the tour at Jain Mandir, also home to a charitable hospital for birds. Learn about the tenets of the Jain religion, before being dropped to your initial meeting point near the Red Fort.
- Local Tuk-Tuk ride for the duration of the tour
- Professional English-speaking tour Guide
- Snacks & Tea
- Water Bottle
- Pick-up from Red Fort Parking (Sunehri Masjid)
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Jama Masjid per camera fee INR 300
- The old Delhi tour does not run on Sundays, as the markets are closed.
- You can choose the timing between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- You must remove your shoes and socks in the temples and places of worship.
- For your own safety, kindly stay close to your guide at all times and follow instructions.
- Beware of pickpockets in crowded areas and pay attention to your mobile phones, camera, wallets, and other belongings.
- Tuk-tuk is not wheelchair friendly.
We Hope To give you an Amazing, Memorable Tour.
Delhi City Tour
Delhi City Tour takes you away from the shining lights of the mall to the old lamps and medieval architecture which will remind you of rich history that the old Delhi possess, Street Food, Tuk-Tuk/Rickshaw rides give you a vibe of the old era of transportation and which is truly amazing.