Delhi Temples and Spiritual Sites of Private 6 hour Tour
Enjoy a full-day excursion to the most renowned sacred sites Delhi inclusive of tuk-tuk ride with the assistance of private live guide and chauffeur.
Phase one of Delhi Temples and Spiritual Sites
The journey commences with a pick-up from anywhere in Delhi in a comfortable AC car.
Start this commendable tour firstly by visiting 17th century ‘Jama Mosque’. Then, gear up for a tuk-tuk ride to Asia’s largest spice market known as ‘Chandni Chowk’.
After this visit one of the biggest Hindu Temples known as ‘Swaminarayan Akshardham’
Phase Two of Delhi Temples and Spiritual Sites
Later, head to visit, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, a famous Sikh shrine that offers food (Lungar) 24*7.
Post this, stop for lunch and then move to the Lotus temple, it is known as the 21st century Taj Mahal
Pass by ‘The presidential House’, Known to be the second biggest after Quirinal Palace in Italy and ‘India Gate’, which is a war memorial of India.
In the end, with the lifetime experience of the spirituality of Delhi, head back towards the hotel or airport as per your preference.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi
- Tuk-Tuk ride
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- Jama Mosque Per Camera INR 300
- Akshardham and Lotus Temple will be closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Birla Temple and Iskcon Temple.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If All Inclusive option is selected –
- Ticket to all monuments will be included in the package
- Lunch will be included.
- Lunch at a Five Star Hotel Buffet
- Polaroid Camera
- Professional Photographer
Delhi City Tour
Delhi Temples Represent great sentiments and religious culture of Indian society. Exploring these temples gives you peace of mind and you will really love the positive vibes of the place. One of the most famous temples among them is Akshardham which is the most beautiful and biggest temple of Delhi and is also a part of our Delhi city tour.