Delhi Tour (Early Morning)
Pick up time is 6:00 AM
Freshen up for a wonderful and breathtaking early morning tour. Get closer to nature by visiting the beautiful Lodhi Garden, government buildings and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
Phase one of Delhi Tour
The Journey of Delhi tour begins by first visiting the wonderful ‘Lodhi Garden’, here admire the beauty of British and Indo-Islamic architecture. Then head towards the most renowned government buildings such as Parliament, Presidential house and India gate. In the end, visit the sacred Sikh shrine called ‘Gurudwara Bangla Sahib’. Enjoy the biggest 24*7 community kitchen. Then, with sweet memories end this memorable journey.
The capital city is isolated into two segments famously known as Purani Dilli or Old Delhi and Nayi Dilli or New Delhi. Old Delhi is famous for its old culture and landmarks alongside its stuffed gastronomical paths. We should have a snappy look into the changed parts of Delhi underneath
The noteworthy Indian Capital was structurally planned by the British designer Edwin Lutyens and was named after him. It has a wonderful difference to the best avenues of Old Delhi. Advanced with history and culture, the amazing roads and majestic structures of New Delhi are incorporated into the rundown of attractions. Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Ji’s Delhi home and the site where he was killed are altogether situated in New Delhi that draws an enormous number of travelers consistently. Akshardham Temple, India Gate, and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib are a portion of the significant attractions of the New Delhi.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The monuments are set in large grounds so please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Your pick-up time is 6:00 AM
If All Inclusive option is selected –
- Ticket to all monuments will be included in the package
- Lunch will be included.
- Lunch at a Five Star Hotel Buffet
- Polaroid Camera
- Professional Photographer