Full Day Jaipur City Tour (Private)
Shout out to an enthusiastic tour of the majestic Pink City in an AC car with the guidance of a Private live tour guide.
Phase one of Full Day Jaipur City Tour
Get picked up from anywhere in Jaipur. Meet your tour guide and chauffeur to visit the Amber Fort in Amer city.
Then move to explore the ‘Palace of Winds’ known as the Hawa Mahal. Stop for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant.
Phase two of Full Day Jaipur City Tour
After the lunch break, head on towards the royal City Palace and then visit to the early 18th-century architecture Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal
After an amazing tour, head back to anywhere in Jaipur as per your preference.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Jaipur
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Entrance fee of the monuments (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Amber Fort Entrance fee INR 550 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 500 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If All Inclusive option is selected –
- Ticket to all monuments will be included in the package
- Lunch will be included.
- Lunch at a Five Star Hotel Buffet
- Polaroid Camera
- Professional Photographer
Rajasthan Tour Planner
We are the top-rated Rajasthan Tour Planner, we have the most versatile tour itineraries suiting your needs we have highly knowledgable guides and drivers which will ensure your safety and will give you an incredible experience, they will guide you through the streets and will tell you the stories attached with the place and will also keep you safe from various kind of scams that are common with tourists.