Visit India and experience the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Phases of The Golden Triangle Tour
Day 01: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing – Jaipur
Your journey begins by a pick up from Delhi by a comfortable AC car to Agra.
Upon reaching in Agra, head towards the Famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort. Stop for lunch and then enjoy a comfortable drive to Jaipur for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning post breakfast gets picked up from the hotel and visit the principal tourist attraction of the pink city, Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal.
Stop for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant. Then end this beautiful and memorable journey by getting dropped anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monuments entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- The golden triangle is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday