Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Phases of Golden Triangle India
Day 01: Jaipur Sightseeing – Agra
Early morning post breakfast gets picked up from the hotel, visit the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur such as Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal.
Stop for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant. Then, Drive to Agra for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Agra Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning experience the sunrise over the marble vault of Taj Mahal. Get back to the hotel for breakfast. Then, visit Agra Fort also known as the ‘walled city’ of Agra.
Stop for lunch to taste the authentic Indian flavors and then get dropped off to anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Jaipur
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monument entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Golden triangle India is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday