Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Phases of Golden triangle tour 3 days
Day 01: Delhi Sightseeing – Agra
Get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR.
Visit the famous monuments and government buildings of both Old Delhi and New Delhi such as Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar. In the evening leave for Agra and enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Agra Sightseeing – Jaipur
Early morning, get picked up for a mesmerizing sunrise view over the marble mausoleum of Taj Mahal.
Post this, travel back to the hotel for breakfast. After which explore Agra Fort. Later, check out and head towards the ‘pink city Jaipur, check-in to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Jaipur Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning post breakfast gets picked up from the hotel and visit the principal tourist attraction of Jaipur, Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal. Stop for lunch.
End this beautiful and memorable journey by getting a drop to anywhere in Delhi NCR.
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- All monument entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday so we will manage accordingly
- Golden triangle tour 3 days is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate