Visit India and follow the famous Golden Triangle. Enjoy the perfect introduction to India’s three most popular destinations – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – as we explore the icons and discover the secrets of this fascinating region.
Phases of Golden Triangle tour 4 days
Day 01: Jaipur Sightseeing
In the morning after breakfast get picked up from anywhere in Jaipur, visit the principal tourist attractions such as Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jal Mahal.
Stop for lunch in a multi-cuisine Indian restaurant. Then, move back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur – Agra Sightseeing
After breakfast drive to Agra City, and visit the famous Fatehpur Sikri on the way. Upon reaching Agra stop for lunch. Then head to experience the Agra Fort. Drop to the hotel in Agra for overnight stay.
Day 03: Agra Sightseeing – Delhi
Early morning start for a mesmerizing sunrise view over the marble mausoleum of Taj Mahal. One of the Famous UNESCO World Heritage. Then, head back to the hotel for breakfast.
Then visit Baby Taj. Later, drive to Delhi for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, head on to visit the famous government buildings and monuments of both Old Delhi and New Delhi with the help of a private guide. Gandhi Smriti, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Parliament House, and Qutub Minar. After this refreshing journey, get dropped-off anywhere in Delhi.
- Pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur
- Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide in all the monuments
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Entrance fee of the monuments (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Akshardham and Gandhi Smriti are closed on Monday, so you will be taken to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday so we will manage accordingly
- Golden Triangle tour 4 days is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate