Taj Mahal Day Trip (from Delhi Ending in Jaipur)
Commence on a private tour to Agra from Delhi via Fastest Train. Arrive and enjoy a private guided tour of The Taj Mahal. Later, head to Jaipur by Express train.
Phase one of Taj Mahal Day Trip
On the day first, of taj mahal day trip get picked up from anywhere in Delhi NCR at 5:00 am, before being taken to the Delhi railway station. Enjoy the 2 Hours air-conditioned train journey that departs at 6:00 am with breakfast onboard.
At 8:00 am, you will reach the Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will meet your private guide with your name signboard.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal. After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of the Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multi cuisine Indian restaurant.
Phase two of Taj Mahal Day Trip
Begin your return journey to Railway station, where you will take the Express train (22988) departing at 2:25 PM to Jaipur. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Jaipur by private car.
- Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi
- Drop-off to anywhere in Jaipur
- Standard Tickets for Delhi to Agra & Agra to Jaipur
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Also, Check More Delhi Tours and Parent Company Top Rated Tour & Travel Company in India. We Hope to Give you a Memorable Tour.
Reasons you should visit the Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal is really amazing monument made of white marble, the architecture is really beautiful and one of a kind. Exploring the taj mahal and learning about its stories is such a heartwarming experience, you will fall in love with this monument. The beautiful gardens also add beauty to this wonderful monument.
Street Food and Tuk Tuk also contribute to a great experience this also a good reason to visit the taj mahal.