Get mesmerized by Taj Mahal sunrise tour spotting the sunrise over the marble vault of the Taj Mahal & experience the heavenly interior and walled facade of glorious Red Fort. Taj Mahal
Beginning of Taj Mahal Sunrise tour
The journey starts following a pick-up at 3:00 AM from anywhere in Delhi NCR, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle.
Relax on the 3-hour drive, on arriving in Agra, start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots in the Taj Mahal.
Second Phase of Taj Mahal sunrise tour
After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort. Enjoy a meal break at an authentic multi-cuisine Indian restaurant or 5-star hotel.
At around 11:00 AM, begin your return journey back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
- Pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What’s Not Included
- Any other meals and additional services and Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child up to 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday since this is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If All Inclusive option is selected –
- Ticket to all monuments i.e Taj Mahal, Agra Fort will be included in the package
- Lunch will be included.
- Lunch at a Five Star Hotel Buffet
- Polaroid Camera
- Professional Photographer
Check More Delhi Tours
Taj mahal Images of Sunrise Tour
Here are some really great Taj Mahal Images during the Sunrise Tour. Sunrise tour is really great when it comes to taking pictures of this great marble monument as sunlight makes the monument sparkle which gives a mind-blowing view and heart warming experience.